Partisano Infinity Software • CDMX, Mexico
Chief Executive Officer
Manage staff of 19 employees within start-up environment to execute vision of developing software applications for public offices and private corporations. Direct annual operating budget of $1M to develop branding strategies, sales streams, organizational structure, software development, and operation management. Design strategic tactics to target government agencies by developing competitive pricing schemes, tailored systems, and industry presence.
- Negotiated and closed 3 government contracts with $1M in achieved sales. Established and fostered relationships with key state officials promoting customized software solutions for 3M+ users.
- Expanded internal resources by increasing headcount by 8 employees. Strategically sourced key talent to assist with business development and technical software product-base expansion.
- Implemented government-based software application with 6 month deployment timeline. Designed customized system for 7M+ state citizens to easily access procedures of public administration office.
- Designed and integrated paperless software-based system with cost savings of $9M. Implemented system within client operations with 30K+ users radically changing daily operations by creating efficiencies, reducing waste, centralizing data, and eliminating obsolete equipment.
- Developed ‘Say No to Violence’ application to generate text messages for emergency purposes. Configured system to automatically send alerts to trusted contacts of 2M+ users designed to protect victims and alert authorities of emergency situations.
Informatics Committee of States and Municipalities • Mexico City, Mexico
Managed annual operating budget of $270K to develop web page, training platform, and awards training platform. Collaborated with 32 provinces within Mexico to develop committee financial independence from state by implementing educational campaigns and brand donations. This was a volunteer public-elected, non-paid, part-time position.
- Designed training platform allowing any state to share online courses with other municipalities. Created coherence and collaboration between provinces by generating system to share information, standardize training, and eliminate silos.
State of Tabasco • Villahermosa, Tabasco
Chief Technology Officer
Managed 192 employees to implement innovative information technology processes to drive state advancement towards agile environment, create a leaner organization, and eliminate waste. Directed annual operating budget of $2M overseeing design of strategic software development to support internal efficiencies. Implemented new processes to modify existing laws and state regulations to achieve vision of streamlined structure.
- Implemented ‘Times of Change’ software to link public, local businesses, and state in social awareness. Designed centralized system supporting 3M+ users offering participation in activities and social assistance events creating positive social dynamic.
- Designed e-government law advisement supporting 4M+ users within 10 month project timeline. Created high-quality and compounded administrative services to citizens by focusing on implementation of regional digital strategy for enhancing information and communication technology.
- Developed web-based police monitoring system to improve public safety. Designed citizen security system to track schedules and activities of public security officers by implementing performance evaluations and metrics to assist with increasing public safety initiatives.
Senate of the Republic, State of Tabasco • Villahermosa, Tabasco
Head of the Office of Support
Managed team of 38 employees by overseeing monthly payroll and expenses for defined regions. Completed assigned tasks received from state senators to facilitate workflow, public relations, and archived data. Processed 50K+ requests from citizens responding to queries and providing general direction. Created, reviewed, and delivered written communication from senators to press ensuring professionally branded public image. Planned and organized monthly senator schedules, including public events, work tours, and reunions with local businesses, merchants, and farmers.